Content Type: Gaming News
Date: October 27, 2022
The official Gotham Knights Twitter has just shared a short roadmap of what kinds of updates players can expect in the coming weeks. It’s a pain to read long-form text on Twitter, so you can see below for a complete transcript of all 7 tweets (plus the patch notes).
In brief, the PC patch is live, the console patch is coming at the “end of the week”, and will address the same kinds of issues the PC one did (inputs, matchmaking, stability). A larger patch is coming later that will include performance improvements and frame rate stability.
Calling all Knights! Thank you to the Community for your continued support of #GothamKnights. It’s amazing to see the game live and in your hands! As we begin to roll out Patches, we’d like to outline what to expect in the coming weeks as well as clarify some things: (1/7)— Gotham Knights (@GothamKnights) October 26, 2022
Calling all Knights! Thank you to the Community for your continued support of #GothamKnights. It’s amazing to see the game live and in your hands! As we begin to roll out Patches, we’d like to outline what to expect in the coming weeks as well as clarify some things:
Firstly, for our PC players, the latest Patch is now live and you can read the full Patch Notes here: http://gothamknights.bugs.wbgames.com/patch-notes. This Patch is meant to address general fixes such as players experiencing keyboard input issues, co-op matchmaking via invites, and stability as it relates to game crashes throughout the title.
For our console players, the next Patch is planned for the end of the week, with more specific information to come soon. Similar to PC, this Patch will address a mix of needed fixes that have popped up since launch.
We are aware that players on both PC and console have been experiencing performance challenges. The team is hard at work on a larger Patch to improve performance overall and give you the best possible experience. For console users, we are specifically aiming to address challenges with framerate stability. Please continue reporting any bugs to http://bugs.gothamknightsgame.com and thank you for your passion towards Gotham Knights!
Gotham Knights PC Patch Notes 10/26/2022
- Invincible enemies playing a “meditating” animation will no longer appear in crimes.
- Various UI issue fixes.
- Fixed issues caused by graphical settings not being applied properly.
- Various localization fixes.
- Fixed various Keyboard/Mouse specific input issues.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing being able to join friends through invites.
- Various crash fixes throughout the title, most notably during the S.T.A.R. Labs “free the scientists” fight and the Harley Quinn Hospital Boss Fight.
- Fixed an AMD specific crash related to shadows.
- There may be some compatibility issues with Nvidia Ansel that we are still investigating for this patch