Content Type: Gaming Guides
Batarangs are a collectible in Gotham Knights. When near one, it will shine brightly, and can be highlighted yellow when using AR.
There are a total of 60 Batarangs across Gotham City. Here are the locations of all the Batarangs in Gotham Knights:
- Batarangs #1-6 – Financial District
- Batarangs #7-12 – West End
- Batarangs #13-18 – Historic Gotham
- Batarangs #19-24 – Tricorner Island
- Batarangs #25-31 – Lower Gotham
- Batarangs #32-36 – The Cauldron
- Batarangs #37-44 – New Gotham
- Batarangs #45-48 – Otisburg
- Batarangs #49-54 -North Gotham
- Batarangs #55-57 – Robinson Park
- Batarangs #58-60 – Bristol
Below we will go over where each one is located.
1) At the very top of the Belfry.
2) On the top of the Gotham Ferry clocktower at the northwest part of the Financial District.
3) On the north side of the Elliot Center, one level down from the roof.
4) On the west rooftop of Quartz Labs, at the base of two large chimneys.
5) Between the buildings of the Gotham City Towers Apartments on Commerce Avenue, west of the New Trigate bridge.
6) Located near the top of the Gotham Shopping Center, which is between the Elliot Center and the Belfry.
1) On top of the Gotham City Gazette behind the sign.
2) On the top of the Gotham City General Hospital.
3) At the southern edge of the GCPD Major Crimes Unit building roof, in a fenced-off area.
4) On the top of the southern building next to the Chelsea Tunnel. It will be under the Slushy billboard.
5) On the roof of the building at the corner of Storrow Street and Dillon Avenue.
6) On the west wall near the top of the Coventry Avenue train station, which is north of Chelsea Tunnel.
- You will need to grapple above it and drop down to grab it.
1) At the top of the highest spire of Gotham City Cathedral.
2) On the top of a cabin at the far west of Finger Avenue.
3) To the south of the southern entrance to Gotham City hall, you will find a building. The Batarang is on the top of a pylon on this building.
4) At the top of the building on the corner of Finger Avenue and Logerquist Avenue.
5) At a tower south of the Powers Club on Grand Avenue, the Batarang will be stuck on a wall near the top.
- You will need to hang on the ledge to grab it.
6) Located at the Church of St. Swithuns, besides the entrance to the Gotham Bay Bridge on the south end of Old Gotham. The Batarang will be at the top of the church spire.
1) On top of the first set of towers of the Robert Kane Memorial Bridge.
2) On the top of a building with a tall radio tower in between Perimeter Road and Quarterdeck Road. It will be at the base of the radio tower.
3) At the top of a ship ramp on the west side of the Kane Industries skyscraper.
4) On the top of the Statue of Justice’s torch.
5) Stuck in a wall in Fort Dumas. It will be on the eastern wall facing three cannons.
- You will need to hang on the ledge to grab it.
6) There is a courtyard in the southern end of Tricorner Island, just west of the bridge off ramp. The Batarang will be at the top of the tall light pole.
1) On top of the of Cobblepot Steel tower, it will be on a gargoyle facing southwest towards Star Labs.
2) Towards the top of S.T.A.R. Labs roof.
3) Southeast of Cobblepot Steel tower, there will be an industrial tower on Lyntown Avenue. You will find the Batarang around half way to the top.
4) Near the top of the crane in the southeast corner of Dixon Docks.
5) Between Ocran Chemicals and Gotham Bay Bridge, you will find Miller Harbor. On the southern end of this harbor, you will find the Batarang on the fishook crane.
6) Just southeast of Ocran Chemicals, it will be in the cargo under the Gotham Bay Bridge.
7) On the second highest roof on the north side of the Waynetech building.
1) Stuck in a wall on the roof of an old train depot in the southwest corner of The Cauldron.
- You will need to hang from the ledge to grab it.
2) At the top of the Simon Stagg building between Burnley Avenue and Harrow Road. The Batarang will be on the Stagg sign facing north on the tallest building.
3) A little to the northwest of McCrea Street you will find a water tower on a roof. The Batarang will be stuck on the side of this.
- You will need to shimmy around the water tower to grab it.
4) Under the train tracks between Harbor Drive and Harrow Road. It will be on the top of a ruined building with a sheet of metal.
5) On top of the Big Belly Burger joint on the corner of Saint Avenue and Volczek Street, and under Gate Street.
1) Stuck on the side of the Monarch Theater facing northwest.
- You will need to grapple to the top, then drop down from above the Batarang to get it.
2) West of the lighthouse in Cape Carmine, you’ll see Newton Place. The Batarang will be on the top of a water tower here.
3) On the top of a warehouse located at the northeast corner of the Bowery with a Superfast Shipping billboard.
4) On the roof of Deeply Fishy building, just west of the Robert Kane Memorial Bridge.
5) Stuck in the east side of a water tower on a building just north of the Knightsdome Sporting Complex.
- You will need to hang from the water tower to grab the Batarang.
6) On the north side of Crown Point Avenue, you will find the Quinzanos Construction building. The Batarang will be on a ledge near the water tower here.
- You will need to hang down to grab it.
7) On the southeast corner of Bowery, you will find Cape Carmine’s lighthouse. The Batarang will be on a ledge above the back door.
8) In the southwest corner of the Bowery, there is a block of buildings between Berger Avenue, Scituate Street, and Croydon Avenue. On the west side of the alleyway between these buildings, you will find the Batarang on an awning.
1) On the southwest corner of Gardner Street and Berger Avenue, there is a church. The Batarang will be on the roof.
2) On top of a glass roof in front of the entrance to Wayne Tower.
3) On top of a crane to the southeast of Wayne Tower, on the northwest corner of Gardner Street and Berger Avenue.
4) On the wall of an abandoned building just northeast of the Foxteca building.
- You will need to grapple up the side of the building and drop down to it.
1) On the roof of the Gotham Heights Yacht Club, which is just west of where Aparo Bridge, University Drive, and Bridge Lane meet.
2) Stuck on the west wall near the top of a building on the southeast part of Gotham Heights, in the corner of Chambers Street and Exhibition Avenue.
- You will need to hang off and drop to get it.
3) Around half way up of the northwest building in Gotham City University.
4) In the northeast part of Gotham Heights is the Gotham City Reservoir building. The Batarang is on the northwest side of it, where the three large pipes nearby connect to the building.
5) On the north side of Shelly Avenue will be the Robbins Insurance Company building (it’s the tallest building on this street). The Batarang will be on the sign near the top of the building, facing west.
- You will have to hang off the edge of the building and drop down to grab it.
6) Stuck in a chimney on the top of the building on the corner of Hemlock Street and Bierce Avenue.
- You will have to hang and drop down to grab it.
1) In Robinson Park, there will be a greenhouse near the southwest corner. The Batarang is on the southern side of the roof.
2) On top of a Sundollar coffee store, which is south of the circular arena in the middle of Robinson Park.
3) Stuck in a wall on the west side of the Gotham City Reservoir building, at the north end of Robinson Park.
1) On top of a water tower on Mercey Avenue, a little west of Oxylus Street.
2) North of Exhibition Avenue, you will see a tower block. The Batarang will be on the roof of this.
3) On the southwest end of Bristol, you will see an alley with some beams crossing the gap on Beacon Street. The Batarang will be in the south wall of the alley.
- You will need to drop down to grab it.
Collecting all of the Batarangs will give you the ‘Batarang Collector’ Achievement.