Content Type: Gaming News
Date: March 23, 2022
Following the release of the major 1.03 patch, From Software is following up their patch cycle with a smaller, hotfix type of patch. There are only 4 changes listed in the official patch notes, but 2 of those are pretty substantial. Specifically:
- The Bestial Sanctum jump puzzle bug that caused players to instantly die near the start of the jump puzzle in that area is finally fixed. Players can once again jump to the bottom of the ruins behind the Bestial Sanctum, and obtain the Cinquedea dagger and Dragoncrest Shield Talisman as a reward. See here for a guide on completing the puzzle.
- The bug in the code that allowed enemy players to teleport your character to a faraway map spot, causing your character to be stuck in a perpetual falling death loop and thus essentially deleting your save file, has been fixed. You can now enjoy PvP without having to worry about losing your save file!
ELDEN RING : Patch Notes 1.03.2
ELDEN RING Patch
Notice of Update Distribution
We are distributing this new update to fix several bugs in patch 1.03
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please apply the latest update before you enjoy the game.
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X|S
Major items included in the latest update
- Fixed a bug that sometime prevented players from advancing NPC Nepheli Loux’s questline
- Fixed a bug that causes the playable character to die when trying to descend from a spot near Bestial Sanctum
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ash of War, Endure from taking effect
- Fixed a bug in multiplayer that allowed players to teleport others to incorrect map coordinates
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as followed
App Ver. 1.03.2
Regulation Ver. 1.03.2
※Online play requires the player to apply this update