Do you want to make Elden Ring an easy game and just bonk everything? If that is the case, this strength build is ideal. This build is a Hybrid build, being a mix between PvE and PvP.
We suggest basing the Bonk build off of the Hero class. However, you are free to choose whatever class you prefer. Keep in mind , depending on the class you choose, stats all begin at a set number and cannot be reduced below that even if you respec with Rennala.
The Purpose of This Build
While this build isn’t considered “Casual,” it makes Elden Ring easier with how unkillable you are and how much damage this build does. Strength is the name of this build, but it also employs some incantations to maximize damage. The weapon recommended in this build will be the Giant-Crusher; however, any colossal weapon that scales with strength will suffice. This build will be tailored to level 150.
Level 150 Stat Spread
- Strength – 70
- Vigor – 60
- Endurance – 28
- Faith – 25
- Mind – 14
- Dexterity – 13
- Intelligence – 7
- Arcane – 11
Weapon & Seal
- Erdtree Seal
- This seal will increase the scale of our incantations and make them more potent. With the minimal role incantations have in this build, the faith stat will not have much importance.
- Great-Jar’s Arsenal
- This weapon is heavy, so you’ll need to be able to carry more, especially with the endurance stat for this build.
- Claw Talisman
- This talisman is essential to our jumping damage. Jumping before hitting will increase our damage and help avoid attacks.
- Ritual Sword Talisman
- This talisman raises attack power by 10% while HP is at maximum, so heal when possible.
- Flame Grant Me Strength
- This incantation will raise our physical damage, further increasing the damage done by our weapon.
- Golden Vow
- Further increases our physical damage for a short time. Stacking this with the other incantation will make for impressive damage output for anyone unfortunate enough to be in your vicinity.
How to Use This Build
Equip the Giant-Crusher as your primary weapon. The name of this build is damage, but you’ll be slow. Take your time, manage your distance and wait for the proper opening. With high Endurance and Vigor, you’ll be hard to stagger. This means you’ll be more or less a damage sponge that hits back. That being said, be careful, you’re not invincible.
Rotation & Strategy
This gameplay loop will apply to both players and bosses — in either case, the gameplay pattern remains the same.
- Start the encounter by casting Flame Grant Me Strength, followed by Golden Vow.
- With the Claw Talisman increasing our jump attack damage, jump above the target before bonking them.
- As stated, heal when possible; you do more damage at full HP.
- Keep an eye on your buffs — if they run out, make some space and try to recast your incantations.
We hope this guide was helpful! Please feel free to comment or check out our other builds.