Game: Elden Ring
A formless sacred seal decorated with an Erdtree crest, once the focus of religion in the Lands Between. Even though the Elden Ring is shattered, and the Erdtree has dulled from its former radiance, earnest faith continues to hold the answers.
Weapon Skill: No Skill
Attack Type: • Strike
Attack Power: Physical 25 Holy 15 Critical 100
Attribute Scaling: Faith C
Attributes Required: Faith 40
Guarded Damage Negation: 25/15/15/15/15/15
Where to Find The Erdtree Seal
This seal is located in Volcano Manor in Mt. Gelmir. Follow this route until you reach the “Volcano Manor” site of grace.
After reaching the Volcano Manor site of grace, follow this route:
- Begin from the site of grace and go straight through the corridor.
- Take the left turn into a dark open area filled with enemies.
- Continue straight forward until you see the exit on the far left.
- Drop down from the balcony outside
- Stay on the right-hand side of the path.
- Continue until you reach the wall where an Abductor is waiting for you.
- Make a left at the wall with the Abductor and continue straight until you find the steps leading into the prison area.
- Kill the enemy standing at the campfire.
- Continue to the cell on the right.
- The corpse on the ground will have the Erdtree Seal.