Content Type: Gaming Guides
Street Cred and Eddies are critical aspects of Cyberpunk 2077, influencing your weapon strength and determining what weapons and rewards you get from specific jobs — and you probably want more. In this guide, we’ll give you simple methods to quickly acquire more Eddies and more Street Cred. Both of these farming methods are for those newer players just jacking in or those returning following the 1.6 updates. Farming will take place in the Watson District, making this strategy super beginner friendly.
The Location of the Street Cred Route
Here’s how to get Street Cred quickly in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Start by positioning yourself towards the left of the Fast Travel Point “NID East”.
- Pick off the group you’ll see to the left. While the spawn rates will vary, be sure not to kill the pedestrians in the area; otherwise, the police will be alarmed.
- Continue until you see the “Broken” sign and pick off the group of thugs hanging out there. (Sometimes they’re hiding a little further inside, past the sign.)
- Run to the end of the street, kill the three guys there, and turn around to the end to repeat.
Easy Money/Crafting method
Here’s how to make money quickly in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Search in your “crafting” tab for what weapon has the most value when crafted (for me, it was the Nekomata Sniper Rifle)
- For this method, focus on weapons that are cheap, Ideally Rare weapons. See our Dildo Weapon guide for easy crafting materials. The Duplication Glitch hasn’t been patched as of the most recent update.
- Craft as many copies of the weapon as desired. Make sure to have plenty of crafting materials.
- Travel to the nearest Drop Point and sell the guns made. This weapon had a $1145 value and I crafted 18 copies and sold them all for $18,320.
Duplication Method for Crafting Materials
Here’s how to easily duplicate crafting materials in Cyberpunk 2077:
- While at the Drop Point, select your crafting materials, sell all but one.
- Before buying back, select all but two and hold the select and buy buttons. If done correctly, you will be able to buy everything back a second time.
- Rinse and Repeat.
The controls for this method:
On Xbox, Hold A and then hold X
On Playstation, Hold down X and then Square
On PC, hold the left click and then hold the F key.