Content Type: Gaming Guides
Playing Cyberpunk 2077 can feel like being a bullet sponge sometimes, so your health is always the most important factor. In this guide, we’ll explain how to heal, which healing items are best, and how to get more of them.
How to Heal
In the opening mission of the game, you’ll pick up the first Injectors of the game. These will restore health and add more health over time. By entering the inventory Quick-Access option, you can equip different injectors with varying effects and stats. The game is short in variety as far as Injectors go, and the obvious choice once you can get it is the Maxdoc Mk 3.
Here are the healing controls in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Xbox and Playstation – (Up on the D-Pad)
- PC – (The X Key)
How to Equip Injectors
It’s easy to put new injectors in the quick select slot. Simply enter the Inventory menu, select the right-hand Quick Access slot, and then choose the injector you want to equip.
How to Get More Injectors
Besides looting enemies for Injectors, they can be bought and replicated at Medpoints. Search the map for a pill icon or filter out for “Vendors” and then hit search.
There are only four — below, they are listed from best to worst.
- The Maxdoc Mk3 – Instantly restores 80% of health.
- Get the crafting spec from the Medpoint in Arroyo, Santo Domingo.
- Bounce Back Mk3 – Restores 25% health instantly, including 6% health per second for 60 seconds
- Get the crafting spec from the Medpoint in Watson
- Maxdoc Mk2 – Instantly restores 60% of health
- Common drop from random enemies
- Bounce Back Mk 2 – Restores 25% health instantly, including 4% health per second for 30 seconds.
- Common drop from random enemies.
We hope this guide on healing in Cyberpunk 2077 was helpful! If you have any questions or suggestions, drop ’em in the comments below.