Content Type: Gaming Guides
Driving around Night City can be dangerous, more often than not a shootout will leave ride in shambles. There are no repair centers or companies to call, so it’s up to you to get your wheels fixed. This isn’t a huge deal, since damaged vehicles are merely slowed down instead of being made completely unusable — unless completely totaled, cars and bikes retain their ability to drive around Night City without any issues. However, since looking cool is a big part of vehicles in Cyberpunk 2077, you probably still want to keep it looking good for the streets!
In this guide, we’ll give detailed instructions on the two methods for how to fix your vehicle in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Skipping Time
- Fast Traveling
Fixing Your Vehicles
The vehicles in Night City operate on a “self-heal” mechanic, repairing over time. In order to speed up this process, you can either skip time 12 hours, or go to a fast travel location. Returning to another fast travel point will pass enough game time to have your vehicle ready.
How to skip time:
- Go into the main player menu
- At the bottom left will be a skip time option. Skip 12 hours, and then recall your car with / .
Fast Travel locations:
- On the map, search for the Blue icons. These are the Fast Travel points that allow the player to quickly traverse the map at ease
- Mark the nearest one to your location and either drive or walk there
- Interact with the Fast Travel terminal and pick destination when prompted. Once there,recall your vehicle (/ ), and it will arrive fixed.
We hope this guide on repairing vehicles in Cyberpunk 2077 was helpful. Enjoy your shiny “new” ride!