Content Type: Gaming Guides
Night City is a crazy place, filled with gang violence, massive evil corporations, and blood around every corner. However, some situations still call for the calm, stealthy approach. In this guide, we will break down a top-to-bottom build for those who lurk in the shadows and pick off their enemies.
Since stealth is the name of this build, invest points into Cool, Reflexes, and Intelligence. Your perks will level up the more you use them. Specifically, stealth takedowns will level up Ninjustu perks.
Ideal Perk levels and which perks to buy:
Ninjutsu – at level 6, invest in the perks:
- Silent and Deadly – Increases damage dealt by silenced weapons by 25% while sneaking
- From the Shadows – [Level 1] While entering combat, crit chance increases by 25%, [Level 2] offers a 50% increase.
- Hasty Retreat – Increases movement speed by 50% for 7 seconds when detected by an enemy.
- This allows you to run behind cover quickly when spotted
- Neurotoxin – Damage from Poison is doubled
- Assassin – Deal 15% more damage to human enemies
- Cheat Death – When your Health drops below 50% reduce all incoming damage by 50% for 10 seconds. Cannot occur more than once per minute.
- Hasten the Inevitable – Deal 20% more damage to enemies affected by Poison
- Hidden Dragon – Allows you to perform non-lethal areal takedowns on unaware targets.
- See our Hidden Dragon guide for a more in-depth explanation of this perk and how to use it.
- Crouching Tiger – Increase movement speed while sneaking by 20%
Cold Blood – at level at 16, invest in the perks:
- Cold Blood – after defeating an enemy, gain Cold Blood for 5 seconds and increase movement speed by 2%. Stacks up to three times with max time being 10 seconds.
- Frozen Precision – Increases headshot damage by 50%
- Critical Condition – Increases duration of Cold Blood by 5 seconds at [Level 1], 10 seconds at [Level 2]
Handguns (Under Reflexes Attribute) – at level 18, invest in the perks:
- High Noon – Increases Crit Chance with pistols and Revolvers by 12% when maxed out to [Level 3]
- Rio Bravo – Increases headshot damage multiplier with Pistols and Revolvers by 30% when maxed out to [Level 3]
- Long Shor Drop Pop – Increase damage with Pistols and revolves to enemies 5 + meters away by 25% [Level 2]
- A Fistful of Eurodollars – Increases Crit Damage with Pistols and Revolvers by 20%
Breach Protocol (Under Intelligence)
- Big Sleep – Unlocks Big Sleep daemon, which disables all cameras in the network for 3 minutes.
- Helps not to set off any alarms
The best Cyberware for this build:
- Limbic System Enhancement (Frontal Cortex), Increases Crit chance by 15%.
- Tyrosine Injector (Circulatory System) Increases the breach time of Breach Protocol by 100%.
- Cameras can now stay down for 6 minutes instead of 3 minutes.
- Trajectory Analysis (Legendary optics mod) Increases bonus damage from headshots by 50%.
- High requirements, so this is more for later game content. It also costs over 20k Eddies.
- Liberty Pistol, 637 DPS at max upgrade
- Use the XC – 10 Alecto silencer.