- Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Guidance, Resistance, Sacred Flame
- Spells: All Level 1 Cleric spells plus Charm Person, Disguise Self
- Actions: Blessing of the Trickster
- Simple Weapons: All
- Martial Weapons: Flails, Glaives, Halberds, Morningstars, Pikes, Spears
- Armour: Light Armour, Medium Armour, Shields
- Skills: History, Insight, Medicine, Religion
- Initiative: +1
- Health: 10
- Darkvision Range: 12m
- Movement Speed: 9m
- Weapons: Mace, Studded Shield
- Armour: Circlet, Chain Shirt, Leather Boots
- Misc: Scroll of Detect Thoughts, Scroll of Revivify, Potion of Healing (x2), Mysterious Artefact
"My name is Shadowheart, loyal servant of Shar, goddess of darkness and loss. There is little more I can tell you than that. My Lady Shar tasked me with a mission of such secrecy that I surrendered great swathes of my memory in order to safeguard the knowledge of it. All I know is that I must bring the artefact I hold to Baldur’s Gate, and that nothing can stand in my way. My goddess is watching."
When you first meet Shadowheart, she’ll be stuck inside a mind flayer pod on board the nautiloid. If you free her from the pod, then after the nautiloid crashes, you’ll meet her on the Ravaged Beach right next to your starting position. If you don’t free Shadowheart, then instead you’ll meet her by the Ancient Door leading to the Overgrown Ruins Chapel, right next to the Overgrown Ruins waypoint. Either way, talking to her will allow you to add her as a companion.