Content Type: Gaming Guides
In ICARUS, most metals are smelted directly from their corresponding ore. However, making Steel involves an extra step, and additional equipment as well. In this guide, we’ll quickly go over everything you need to create Steel in ICARUS.
Equipment and Materials Required
To create Steel Ingots, you must have access to the following:
- Stone Pickaxe – To harvest Iron Ore for Steel Bloom
- Mortar and Pestle – Used to craft Steel Bloom
- Concrete Furnace – Used to smelt Steel Ingots
In addition to having the right equipment ready, you’ll need the following materials:
Creating a Steel Ingot
Once you’ve got your equipment and materials ready, it’s fairly simple to create Steel:
- Using your Mortar and Pestle, create a Steel Bloom with either 6 Iron Ore or 3 Iron Ingots and 1 Coal Ore.
- Place your Steel Bloom(s) in your Concrete Furnace and activate it to create a Steel Ingot.
That’s all there is to it! After a few moments, you’ll have yourself some Steel Ingots ready to use for crafting.
We hope this guide on creating steel in ICARUS was helpful! Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions by using the comments below.