Great news, players: the devs at Palworld have released a new update! While this isn’t nearly as big of a patch as the previous one, it does fix a very annoying issue many players were facing (and might not have even known about) — upgrading your capture power at a Statue of Power will now actually enhance your capture rate!
Before this upgrading your capture power would do nothing — many players reported that it would even reduce your capture rate. This would make capturing Pals potentially very frustrating once you hit level 30 and higher, as even with your best spheres, the capture rate would only be at around 20%.
Another major fix will be appreciated by players that focus on breeding Pals, as now there is no longer a chance that Pals assigned to a Breeding Farm will never wake up once they go to sleep (yes, that’s exactly how this is phrased in the patch notes). This will make breeding for long periods of time much less risky!
v.0.1.4.1 Full Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the game would always crash and save data would be corrupted when the total number of Pals captured by the guild reached approximately 7000.
- In the previous patch, save data that had already been in this state (for servers, the server’s world data) remained in a broken state that made it impossible to load, but after applying this patch it will be resolved and will load properly.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons equipped by other players would disappear when a player used a grenade in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where, although the displayed capture probability increased when the capture power was strengthened with Lifmunk Effigies, the capture probability did not actually increase at all due to an internal processing bug.
- Fixed an issue where if a Pal that was manually assigned to a breeding farm went to sleep, it would not wake up forever.
- Fixed an issue where no wood would drop when Pal at the base felled a tree.
- Implemented countermeasures against some cheats and exploits.