If you’re trying to get 100% completion on Sifu’s Detective Board, you’ve come to the right place! As you progress through Sifu, you’ll collect items on your Detective Board. Some of these are useful items like keys or codes, or notes about locked paths, while others simply serve to flesh out the story. In this guide, we’ll list all the known Detective Board items, as well as how to obtain them, organized by level.
walkthrough includes directions on finding up all the board items you can pick up (ie, ones that aren’t automatically acquired). Click a location’s name to go to the relevant walkthrough.
– You must acquire this item from the table by the window before you can begin the first level. Fajar – The Botanist – Recieved automatically at the start of the game. The Squats – Acquired by encountering enemies at the start of the level. Gangsters – Found on the avenue door that serve as this level’s shortcut. Skull Letter – The Squats’ shortcut, acquired by interacting with the door in the bottom floor of the first building you enter. Unlocked by the Avenue Door Bunch of Keys. – Acquired by inspecting the junkies hanging out in the second story of the first building you enter. Addicts – Found in the kitchen of the apartment you jump into from across the street Purple Mist – Acquired after facing your first Juggernaut enemy. Juggernaut – Acquired in the same room you encounter your first Juggernaut enemy. Bills – You get this board item after defeating the Twins and acquiring the Bunch of Keys. Skull Brothers – The second board item acquired after defeating the Twins. Bunch of Keys – Unlocked by the Metal Gate Bunch of Keys. – Found on a table in the section just past the Club Flyer Metal Gate. – Found in the Hangar (where the drugs are made) on a table. Purple Flower – Found just before the boss fight. Opens Fajar’s room at Keycard 206 . The Sanctuary – The locked door just before the boss. Unlocked by the Private Room Door Flower’s Key found in Room 206 at . The Sanctuary – Found behind the Hongbao Private Room Door.
– You begin the game with this item on your Detective Board. Sean – The Fighter – Also something you get automatically at the start of the game. The Club – Acquired by encountering enemies at the start of the level. Clubbers – Speak to the bartender you meet right after entering the club to acquire. Finding Sean – Acquired by facing the Dancer enemy on the dancefloor. Flashkick – Interacting with the door on the far right corner of the dance floor room earns you this board item. Opened with the Access Door Burning Pass, this is the shortcut for this level. – Found in the far left corner of the dance room. Opened with the Code Door Club Code recieved by defeating a miniboss at . Defeating the enemies within grants the The Museum Fire Key. – Acquired by defeating the enemies behind the Fire Key Code Door. – Acquired after facing your first Disciple enemy — defeating this enemy grants you the Sean’s Disciple Disciple’s Pass. – Defeating Disciple’s Pass Sean’s Disciple grants this board item, which opens the Access Door shortcut as well as the way forward. – You get this board item after entering the Sound Booth. Tech Guy – Recieved by speaking to the disciple right before the trials begin and asking about the Trials. The Three Trials – Acquired by speaking with the Hacker’s Key Tech Guy after acquiring Jinfeng’s Computer in , and then saying The Tower “Computer Access” and then “The Corporation”. Sean’s Values – Acquired by interacting with all three of the markings on the wall in the alley before the Fire Box . – Found just after Fire Box Sean’s Values. Unlocked by the Fire Key. – Found in the Sean’s Father Fire Box.
– You begin the game with this item on your Detective Board. Kuroki – The artist – Also something you get automatically at the start of the game. The Museum – Acquired by encountering enemies at the start of the level. Security – Found on a small table in the first area after meeting the Museum Map Security. – The Museum’s first shortcut, unlocked by the Stairs Access Museum Keycard. Found just past the first exhibition, across from the Elevator. – The second shortcut, which leads directly to the boss. Opened with the Elevator Elevator Key, which is acquired right before the boss. – Pick this up from the table right before entering the first exhibition. Exhibition: Identity – Pick this up from the table right before entering the second exhibition. Exhibition: Cycle – You get this board item after encourting more Disciples in the room with the lightbulbs. Sean’s Army – Pick this up from the table right before entering the third exhibition. Exhibition: Twins – A tough miniboss — meeting him grants this Board item. Bodyguard – Acquired after defeating the Museum Keycard Bodyguard — unlocks the Stairs Access. Artist Residence Door – Locked door on the fourth floor, opened with the Artist’s Key found at The Tower. – Found behind the Family Photo Artist Residence Door. – Defeat the staff wielding woman on the third floor to recieve this code, which unlocks the Club Code Code Door in The Club. – Acquired by inspecting the strange mask the woman with the Strange Mask Club Code was looking at. – Pick this up from the table right before entering the fourth exhibition. Temporary Exhibition – Acquired automatically while making your way through the fourth exhibition. Kuroki’s Inner Circle – Unocks the Elevator Key Elevator, and acquired by defeating the twins just before the final boss.
– You begin the game with this item on your Detective Board. Jinfeng – The CEO – Recieved automatically at the start of the game. The Tower – Turn left past the desk in the lobby and find this on the table against the wall. Art Auction – The right hand elevator in the lobby — unlocked by the Elevator Elevator Keycard. – Found in Jinfeng’s office — unlocked by the Jinfeng’s Computer Hacker Key, which you can acquire at only after first getting this board item. The Club – Interacting with Jinfeng’s Safe Jinfeng’s Computer after getting the Hacker Key unlocks her safe on the right side of the room — inside, you’ll find the Artist’s Key as well as The Guardian’s Vow. – Found in Artist’s Key Jinfeng’s Safe, and unlocks the Artist Residence Door in . The Museum – Found in The Guardian’s Vows Jinfeng’s Safe. – Gained automatically after fighting some of The Tower’s staff. Employees – Found underneath the projector screen the room where enemies are having a conversation. The Sanctuary – Acquired automatically after entering The Rift The Rift. – Meeting the first mini-boss grants this Board item. Hui Su A Conspiracy – Acquired automatically after meeting Hui Su . Sun Mei – Meeting the second mini-boss grants this Board item. Elevator Keycard – Defeating Sun Mei mini-boss nets you this keycard, which unlocks the right-hand elevator in the lobby. – Acquired after meeting The Dawn Sun Mei for the first time. – After being attacked by ninja-style enemies in the Rift, you’ll recieve this Board item. Shadows
– You begin the game with this item on your Detective Board. Yang – The Leader – Recieved automatically at the start of the game. The Sanctuary – Turn left once entering the first building, then look at the left-hand table to find the Newspaper. Newspaper – Encountered in the second room of the Sanctuary — unlocked by the Inner Garden Door Keycard you acquire at the end of this level, right before the boss. – Found on the second story of the residential building — unlocked with Room 206 Keycard 206 from . The Squats – Found inside Flower’s Key Room 206. – Found in Fajar’s Medical Report Room 206. – A locked door encountered in another garden with a Shrine. Unlocked by the Aromatic Garden Door Aromatic Garden Key. – Defeating the two Juggernaut-lite enemies in the area just after first discovering the Aromatic Garden Key Aromatic Garden Door will grant this key. – Inpsect the statue in the The Statue Inner Garden, to the left of the stairs that lead to the boss. to acquire this board item. – Obtained after defeating the mini-boss which serves as the final enemy before the boss. Unlocks the Keycard Inner Garden Door. Alchemist Vows – Discovered immediately before the boss, on the last table on the right. – Acquired automatically after defeating Yang’s Flowers Yang for the first time. The Tombs – Also acquired automatically after defeating Yang for the first time.. The Five Values – Acquired automatically after facing Yang for the first time.. – Acquired after discovering the games true ending (see the “SECRET” tabs in the boss guides of our Sacred Mountains Walkthrough).
We hope this guide on Sifu’s Detective Board was helpful! Let us know if you need help finding anything, or if you have other questions or suggestions, by using the comments below!