Content Type: Gaming News
Date: June 7, 2021
Today multiple crash and bug fixes have been released for Going Medieval as posted by the game developers on Steam. This is the first post-launch hotfix implemented so far.
Hey everyone, we have our first hotfix (0.5.28.6) for Going Medieval live now.
This hotfix is focused on fixes for crashes, with some other key notable things listed below:
- Various crash fixes are implemented throughout the game, caused by resource piles, room temperatures, roof spawning, building rotation, particle spawning, job panel, tooltips, & pausing production
- Fixed crashes caused by naming settlers and village with non-latin characters
- Fixed bug that caused dead settlers to get production experience
- Added run in the background option: Players can now choose whether they want to allow the game to run in the background when changing focus (ALT+TAB)
- Added a message when the player is trying to place a building somewhere where stability is 0. This also means that the message will appear when a player drags a wall off a cliff or tries to palace a wall on a spot with no stability
- Merlons will not be counted as wall anymore
- Fixed issue where music would get stuck on “one-note”