Content Type: Gaming News
Date: March 12, 2011
New skills, the lack of character classes, no more birth signs and a completely new environment to explore all are very exciting aspects of Skyrim but they aren’t the most exciting. Here’s a list of 5 things that made our hearts race when they were announced:
5) Skyrim will contain 120 different dungeons, none of them being like the one before it.
4) The entire world of Skyrim is hand crafted. No more generated landscapes!
3) Animals will live for more than just eating stray travelers. Wolves will have dens to tend to.
2) Dragon Shouts will be collected from inscriptions on the walls of Ancient Nordic dungeons.
1) Your enemies can bleed out with a new Axe perk, even if you only hit them once.
Of course there are quite a few other things we were excited about include: No two buildings will look the same, the world will be more ‘alien’ like Morrowind versus the classic look of Oblivion and much more.
This list is only our opinion and we don’t like listening to ourselves all day. What kinds of things completely blew you away when they were announced?